Retirement Options Specialist
Regarding retirement options, our Specialist advisers can advise on and/or arrange the following:
- Advice to spouse on death of policyholder in relation to benefits under Pension Fund Withdrawal (PFW)/Phased Retirement.
- Annuities where the fund value including tax-free cash is in excess of £150,000.
- Annuity Purchase from PFW/Phased Retirement prior to age 75.
- Compulsory Purchase Annuities or Open Market Option.
- Flexible & Specialist Annuities (as defined by Sesame Research Department).
- Free-Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution (FCAVC)/Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) Income Withdrawals.
- Occupational Income Withdrawals.
- Pension Fund Withdrawal.
- Phased Retirement.
- Plans combining Pension Fund Withdrawal & Phased Retirement.
- Reviews of Pension Fund Withdrawal Contracts.
- Section 32 Contract Income Withdrawals.
- Transfers from Pension Fund Withdrawal Contracts.
Additionally, where Pension Transfer Specialist authorisation is also held:
- Fragmentation of benefits (e.g. part transfer value to go to S32 and part to personal pension) where any part of the transfer is to provide immediate benefits.
- Transfer of any of the product types listed in Pension Transfer Specialist area, where the benefits are being used to provide Pension Fund Withdrawal or Phased Retirement.