We have identified the following as being good practice and a means of measuring our performance:
- We will respond to all telephone calls within 24 hours.
- We will respond to all e-mails, faxes and letters within 5 working days.
- All members of The Chester Partnership will deal with clients in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner.
- Our advice will reflect clients' needs and objectives.
- We will accept all client feedback as an opportunity to improve our service.
- All client information will be treated as confidential.
- We will communicate in terms that are clear, concise and easily-understood - keeping our advice "jargon" free.
- Fees and commission for our work will be reasonable and reflect the 'added value' to our clients.
- All members of the firm will be technically competent and efficient.
- We will not accept instructions for work that are beyond our capability.
- Where appropriate, we will introduce clients to Specialist advisers.
- All engagements with clients will be led by a Relationship Manager.
- We will be positive in our advice to clients.
- We will promote our clients' business, actively seeking to provide appropriate referrals and introductions.
- We will encourage clients to recommend our services to others.
Having experienced our service, we would appreciate your feedback.
Positive feedback will enable us to reinforce good practice, whist negative provides an opportunity for improvement.